Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Schematic For Recotron Wireless Speakers?

Doug White wrote:

These things were also sold under the Advent and Radio Shack name. They
run on 900 MHz. I have the owner's manual, but it doesn't include any
repair info. I actually want to bypass RF and just use them as battery
powered speakers. I'm sure I could trace it out, but it would be easier if
I had a schematic, and I'm curious about the inner workings of the RF as
well.

Do they have volume controls? If so, you may be able to connect the
audio across the pot. That is, if it is an analog circuit. If not,
you'll have to find the datasheets for the ICs and draw your own
circuit.