Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
tiredofspam tiredofspam is offline

Default Compass plane

I am not offering it.
Just letting Bruce know that it might help his problem. They are
available.... Mine is a Stanley Victor #20. I have used mine about 1/2
dozen times, and it works well. The only thing , I am used to skewing a
plane, and this plane needs to ride straight, like a plough or rabbet
plane.

"tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote in message
This is the better compass plane that Stanley came out with.
Better than the one with geared fingers.

This holds a setting much better.

You offering this up as a solution to the round picture frame question? ;~)

That said what brand/model is it?

John