Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design
tom tom is offline

Default Increasing Cable TV signal strength

He was a cable grunt when Time Warner built Cube in Cincinnati, so I'd
say that he's at least 50 and still a very angry failure.

Sounds correct. He's got problems alright.

That RADAR site was at Ft. Rucker, and the problem was in the area
reserved for the new IFF hardware in the mid '70s. Weathervision was
assigned to the space while I was there, but were were in the process of
moving to another building when I was told I had orders for Vietnam. I
ended up in Alaska instead. Two weeks later that AFRTS station in
Vietnam was overrun and the engineers killed. They shipped parts of the
transmitter that survived the gunfire to the station in Alaska.

Sorry to hear that. Had friends that survived intact but were still
damaged goods from that war.

tom
K0TAR