Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kevin Miller[_2_] Kevin Miller[_2_] is offline

Default Curly walnut and maple canister...

On 02/04/2012 06:28 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Nice, the walnut is very rich looking.

Yeah - it was air dried. The colors sort of bleed together when
walnut's kiln dried. So I'm told anyway. But I believe it, as all the
air dried walnut I've ever had has just been stunning whereas the stock
lumber from the lumberyard is usually so-so. I love walnut, even the
stock stuff, but air dried stock usually blows me away. Just wish it
grew around here...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller - http://www.alaska.net/~atftb