Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jloomis[_2_] jloomis[_2_] is offline

Default Woodworking at its best.....

Interesting. I may have to look into this.
Did you buy a trailer too?
You know it all adds up.
Then the differing buckets, and devices they sell.
I like the auger too.
Jeesh the price keeps going up.
john

How much did you pay.
I have 5 acres of trees, and stumps....

"Mike M" wrote in message

On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 13:01:50 -0800, "jloomis"
wrote:

Totally agree.....It is very hard on the body.
I like the small track Kabota.......
Nice machines......actually they are quite the work horse.
john

"Mike M" wrote in message
.. .

On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 18:08:14 -0800, "jloomis"
wrote:

Making way for more sunshine.
What a task.
john

I found it's gotten a lot easier to do that work since I got a small
excavator. 8-)

Mike M

Funny you should say that as that is what I got. And they have 4 year
zero % interest. I can pretty much make the monthly payments just
doing odd job for my neighbors. Live in an area with a lot of rocks,
stumps and trees. 5 acre minimum. Not trying to be in business so it
works well for all.

Mike M