Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Yamaha Stagepas 300 failure mode

Gareth Magennis wrote in message

It seems its a fault of Yamaha supplying 2 "long" leads only. Or this
owner
from new received only 2 "long" leads and no foot long lead. He got a

shop
to make up a foot long lead, and a long-long lead, nothing wrong with

the
job they did, unknowingly bad choice of elbows .

Well it sounds to me that the "shop" actually made a BAD and ignorant

choice
in the components they used, which ultimately cost the customer a lot of
money.

Doesn't sound like a good job to me at all. Particularly as they no doubt
charged him for the priveledge.

Cheers,

Gareth.

with seventh sense of hindsight