Posted to sci.electronics.repair
RGR-74 RGR-74 is offline

Default BOSCH UNEO

Hello N_Cook,
the damaged component is mounted on the PCB,
SMD is a component, has 5-pin, its format is SOT23-5,
is shown in the screen printing with IC1,
as I read on the component F05
(but could be a symbol-encoded partial, because the component is open-
crack);
I gave directly voltage to engine and it worked,
but does not work with the start button, I checked with the tester
that there was voltage integrated power over others;
for the moment can not seem to make other checks.
On/off /speed control/reversing switch and torque control don't
work.
Thank you for any help.

Joseph IK2UMD

On 1 Feb, 17:54, "N_Cook" wrote:
RGR-74 wrote in message

Hello everyone,
*I have a problem with a cordless screwdriver BOSCH Model UNEO;
*few days ago, while I was using,
*I fell to the ground the screwdriver;
*after opening it, I discovered that he had broken an integrated
circuit
*IC1 (SOT23-5);
*Unfortunately, even reading his name (F05), I could not discover his
complete code;
*can someone help me, pointing to the value for this, or provide the
service manual of the tool.
*Thanks to all
*good job
*Joseph IK2UMD

So what else active , is on the pcb?
Other than on/off /speed control, *reversing switch? torque control?- Nascondi testo citato

- Mostra testo citato -