Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Bread Machine recommendation. Want one NOT made in China.

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 20:03:31 -0800 (PST), Ook
wrote:

None of them have lasted me a year. Not
surprisingly, all of them are made in China.

So, what is a good quality bread machine not made in China?

Failing to find a good bread machine not made in China, can anyone
recommend a good bread dough neading machine? I'm not sure what they
are called - I've seen them from time to time, heavy duty mixers that
can make bread dough. Again - I want one NOT made in China.

Don't always blame China. Blame the (often US) designers that
specified the material. It was probably designed and engineered here
and them made for cheap in China, to the specifications they were
given.

Get a Made in the USA Kitchen Aid mixer for the dough and use the oven
for baking. Your hands make good dough kneading implements barring a
lot of arthritis.