Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ian Field Ian Field is offline

Default Television Magazine (1986/87).

"N_Cook" wrote in message
Ian Field wrote in message
Please does anyone have scans of the spectrum analyser project from late

86/
early 87 Television magazine?

The project is to rearrange a mono portable so a vertical TB derived 30V
sawtooth sweeps the tuner varicaps, while the AGC switches the beam

current
line by line to indicate the relative position and amplitude of any

signals
the UHF tuner finds.

The project was in several installments, starting (I'm fairly sure) late

86.
Unfortunately the relevant issues seem to have become missing from my
collection!

Thanks.

I probably have the issue/s but it means delving into the most
inaccessible
part of a cold shed. If no active replies in the next few days I will go
trekking

If its in
1986 Jan,Feb,May,Jul,Aug,Sep,Oct,Nov,Dec
1987 Jan,Feb,Mar,Apr,May,Jun,Jul,Aug,Sep,Nov

Looks like I've somehow got confused! - the project I was thinking about was
based on a "generic" monochrome portable.

It could be; "A spectrum analyser conversion" 08/2004 P588 (& possibly more
parts in following issues) - which also seem to have gone missing!