Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default It's been a bad (plumbing) day at the office ... :-(

Arfa

Oooops ! Ignore this (except for amusement at my misfortune ... )
Accidentally posted to wrong group :-\

Arfa

Apart from a wry smile :-)
I would be interested in the cause and solution !

--
Best Regards:
Baron.

Then you shall have it sir ! Assuming of course, that I ever get to the
bottom of it. Problem is that now I've had to patch the pipe back up, it
becomes more and more difficult to put it back in, just to try it out. I
really need to figure a way to pressurise it assembled with 15 mm tails, but
out of the installation. If I can then get it watertight, at least I know
that when I put it back in, it will only be a case of a 'straight'
connection 15 mm to 15 mm, be it in solder or compression.

Arfa