radiotom radiotom is offline
Banned

Default DIY Indoor Waterfall?

Ok, I've been lurking for awhile but I have a question that I've been posting to other forums too, collecting ideas, so I thought I'd throw it in here too. I wasn't sure where to post it but I hope this is Ok. My wife and I recently went on a home tour and one of the homes had an indoor waterfall. Now my wife is really on a kick to have one of our own. Here's the kind of thing she's looking at - Bluworld of Water. Now you'll notice that these thing are quite expensive. I know she doesn't really expect me to go out and buy one, she knows how cheap I am, but I would love to get her one for our anniversary. So, what I'm thinking is, how hard could it be to make one of these? I'm looking for suggestion and ideas, any opinions and ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Neil