Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sparkey Sparkey is offline

Default Need Schematic Bose Acoustic Wave AWRC1G

I have a strange problem with this Bose radio/cd unit.

It goes completely dead, but only intermittently.

In other words, one day it just died. (no function/no display) I did a
little checking, suspecting a defective power transformer. Pulled it
and checked good. I put it back in and it worked...thought pri clip
may have wiggled loose off of the board. After a week or so, it died
again. It worked the next day however.
After an hour of playing it would die again.
Now, it's working all the time.
I have checked solder connections on the board, tested regulators and
caps in the power supply.

I would like to get a print because I see this is going to be a
chaser, but they seem hard to find.

The unit is an AWRC1G
The PC board designation is: 260128-0001
5329 8/28/03 0325

Thanks