Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default Kitchen/Bathroom emulsion Worth the money?

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 19:09:45 +0000, Mike Tomlinson
wrote:

En el artículo , Moonraker news@j-
towill.co.uk escribió:

Is it? I will be painting over new emulsion, if it is worthwhile using
it would ordinary emulsion be suitable for the first coat? Anyway what
is the difference between bathroom and kitchen emulsion, both are
supposedly steam resistant?

I've used eggshell paint in kitchens and bathrooms for years with good
results. Have a go with that.

+1.

For some reason SWMBO bought Kitchen and Bathroom paint for the
kitchen ceiling. The only thing I noticed is that it was much thicker
and, even diluted, dried too quickly. One can still see the brush
marks. It wasn't on to fresh plaster either.

--
(\__/) M.