Hylourgos

Default this ought to get everybody fired up....

Santamonious (adj): label given to those who try to explain that Santa
has little to do with Christ.

Hey, we're *all* "social and movie critics", like it or not. You
either have good reasons and can articulate them, or you don't.

H,

....who shares your regrets after having gagged on too many monkish
table allegories.

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message link.net...
Hylourgos wrote:

With apologies for a mini-review in response to a post about a table,
and various mea culpas for those who are offended by my views,
H.

I usually stay a mile away from these types of posts and tomorrow I bet I'll
wish I still did, but I just have to say - what a santamonious load of
cra... ummmm... woodshavings. Valids opinion, since you hold it, but IMHO,
probably better reserved for your day job as a social and movie critic.