Posted to sci.electronics.repair
klem kedidelhopper klem kedidelhopper is offline

Default Panasonic microwave model NN-S446BA open power transformer

On Jan 11, 10:06*pm, Franc Zabkar wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 17:14:48 -0800 (PST), klem kedidelhopper
put finger to keyboard and composed:

There was a brownout. The transformer is part number ETP41KCN41UU.
There are two secondaries. Nearby are two electrolytics. One is a 16V
and the other is a 35 volt. So I'm thinking perhaps DC voltages of
maybe 12V and 24 V?

See page 9:http://www.encompassimaging.com/shop.../NNS569WA..pdf

The rectified secondary outputs are +18V and +10V.

- Franc Zabkar

Frank
This is more than I ever could have hoped to get! Now the dumpster
diving can begin. Thanks so much for the service manual. Where did you
ever get it? Lenny