Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Josepi[_23_] Josepi[_23_] is offline

Default Entertainment center

Nicely done!

Trouble with this stuff is that the media format constantly changes. I
haven't played a VHS tape in 6-8 years and I haven't played a CD or DVD in
about 4 years. The drawer divisions needs to be flexible with removable
inserts or something. My complete library of about 500 music albums and 700
movies is a desktop computer with a remote control interface. Fits in about
2/3 TB, so far.

---------
"Dick Snyder" wrote in message

I made a teak entertainment center that was inspired by an article in Fine
Woodworking. The price of the teak plywood and solid teak was STUNNING! The
veneer on the plywood was as thin as anything I have encountered before.