Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Miklos[_2_] Tony Miklos[_2_] is offline

Default 3-in-1 oil in an electric motor

On 1/6/2012 3:38 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 17:17:37 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

bearings still require oil),, I just did it in fall when I changed the
furnace filter the first time before winter. At the same time I would
oil every other motor, door hinges and whatever needed it in the
house. A half hour of time at most was needed to do all that stuff. A
pump oiler can is always available.

Um, where are the grease fittings located on your average cow? ^_^

TDD

Geezzzzzz, I can tell you are a city guy.......
There's a grease fitting right behind every teat, and another one
right under their poop chute. Next time you visit your grandfather's
farm, crawl under a cow and look! Take a grease gun filled with udder
balm with you.....

Did my post about greasing up the teats with Bag Balm show up? I'm
mostly curious so I know to send it again if it doesn't show up on my
news group. Happens now and then.