Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How much space does a shower need?

On Fri, 6 Jan 2012 12:23:01 -0000, David WE Roberts wrote:

I am 6 foot tall and can manage in this, but I haven't tried to bend
over in the shower (not that I could anyway).

I guess you squat to pick up the dropped soap or WHY. Washing lower
legs is tricky without bending and or lifting it up.

For a small shower there are benefits in having the shower head over the
middle of the area pointing down instead of taking up wall space.

Except then you can't get away from it to lather up or if it suddenly
gets hot/cold. I find most shower on/off controls difficult to use
with hands covered in lather.

--
Cheers
Dave.