Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Morning Sunrise blocked by barn

"jloomis" wrote in
:

Hello Kevin,
This is Northern Calif. in the Redwoods.
Along the coast.
Sorry for the download to the wrong group.
Actually these are not as reflective of much of the area.
They are "the tip of the iceberg"
We have had quite a dry spell also which has me concerned too.
Last year was copious amounts of rain and this year it is plain dry.
The redwood forest thrives on moisture as well as the wells in the
area. I post more pics on

alt.binaries.photos.original

It so happens that my groups are lined under each other and so I
posted in this one.
john

"Kevin Miller" wrote in message ...

On 01/04/2012 04:43 PM, jloomis wrote:

Beautiful area. Whereabouts is it?

...Kevin

I have been only once in John Muir Park (spelling?) North of San
Francisco. That was most impressive. Especially because that valley is
so moist, but seems to lie in an area surrounded by very dry highlands.

--
Best regards
Han