mel

Default this ought to get everybody fired up....

Based on the reaction to some of the Christmas postings I'm sure this
question will wind up being a discussion on Christianity and religion. Here
it goes......

What did you think of the table they showed Christ having built in the movie
"The Passion of the Christ"? Any idea who built it and was it constructed
using techniques available of the time? Did you get the symbolism of the
table?

Before you respond to this please note, I'm on topic since I'm discussing a
table built using neander techniques built by an early carpenter or at the
very least, a depiction of one.