Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,sci.electronics.repair
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

"David Looser" wrote in message
: "Jerry" wrote
: :
:
: Who says, you? Well yes I don't have any experience of
bringing
: up YOUR kids!
:
: As I said, you seem more interested in gratuitous effect that
: reasoned debate,I must have hit a raw nerve with your own
: parenting skills Mr Looser...
:
:
: You really are a contemptible piece of work aren't you Jerry?

Oh so Mr Looser likes to dish the insults but doesn't like them
dished in return...

Even if I
: wasn't already aware of your ignorance about children from
coming across you
: in other forums, your earlier statement would be enough to tell
me that you
: have no knowledge of the subject. For your information, Jerry,
its very

You know only what you *think* you know about me, just as I do of
you.

: small children, those too young to understand the concept of
danger or to be
: taught not to poke things into sockets, yet who are intensely
curious and
: mobile who are in danger from unshuttered sockets.
:

That is were parental supervision comes in surely, and unlike you
(obviously) I do have knowledge as to how southern European
families raise their kids compared to those in the UK,
un-shuttered power sockets and all. The way you talk down the
safety of such sockets anyone would think that most of the world
was in danger of dying out due to infant and child mortality rate
due to electrocution...