Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 11:03:30 -0000, Terry Casey wrote:

I wonder how Germany will fare if we get a repeat performance but with
much lower temperatures all over Europe so that all other countries need
all of their energy to supply their own needs?

Quite, there does seem to be a great reliance on the "market
supplying" both for power and food. Don't worry if we need more X we
can buy it from the market. That's fine provided the market has any X
to sell... Power and food are finite but "the market" doesn't take
those physical limits into consideration.

As for Mrs Merkel with her knickers down shudder.

--
Cheers
Dave.