Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,sci.electronics.repair

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

In article ,
Terry Casey wrote:
My personal preference is for unswitched sockets but I'm obviously in a
minority as, when I wanted some 13A twin outlets last year, ass of the
unswitched one were (considerably) more expensive than the switched
variety. This seems to suggest that 'built to a price' installations
include switches ...

Yes. The supplier I use doesn't even list unswitched 13 amp in their
budget ranges. But I was never a fan of them anyway. I've not known a
switch on a socket to fail, so I'd guess it's pretty rare.

--
*Why is the word abbreviation so long?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.