Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,sci.electronics.repair
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

"David Looser" wrote in message
: "Jerry" wrote
:
: Arny Krueger doesn't give a date for his experiences of UK
: electrical installations
:
: Neither Dave P nor you noticed that Arny's post said "All I
know is that
: after returning to the *US* from a year's stay in Germany".
: (My emphasis).
:

Actually re-reading Arny's original comment (and the context),
it's about as clear as mud as to which electrical system he was
referring to! Besides I was replying to Mr Plowman's comments
(and inaccuracies) about the UK so there, so less of the "you"
please. :~P