Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jloomis[_2_] jloomis[_2_] is offline

Default Entertainment center

You certainly made a fine cabinet. I like the handle style also.
Yes, the veneer does get thin and sometimes in our moist climate I have seen
the veneer separate if stored in the garage (smaller pieces leftover from
projects)
I know if I make an error and have to sand, that the thin veneer is not very
tolerant to heavy sanding either.
Nice work.

I did make an entertainment center for some clients and it is posted on
jloomisconstruction.com
I used "cane" to cover some of the speakers also.
John

"Dick Snyder" wrote in message

I made a teak entertainment center that was inspired by an article in Fine
Woodworking. The price of the teak plywood and solid teak was STUNNING! The
veneer on the plywood was as thin as anything I have encountered before.