Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,sci.electronics.repair

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

William Sommerwerck wrote:

I bought an HDMI cable in Tottenham Court Road a couple of
months ago. The bloke wanted 19.95, and I said I wouldn't pay
that much. He asked what I would give, and I held out a fiver.
He was perfectly happy with the trade. I should have offered a quid.

My Pioneer Elite Kuro sits some distance from the player. I needed a 20'
HDMI cable. I bought MCM's house-brand cable for about $15. It works
perfectly, as far as I can tell.

I bought a 10' HDMI cable for $3.49 US on Ebay, delivered to move the
Sat receiver in my dad & step mom's bedroom. He was afraid that he or
my step mom would knock it, or the TV off of the chest of drawers. He
was skeptical because the local stores wanted $45 but when I stopped by
to install it, it worked perfectly.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270822459001