Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,sci.electronics.repair
Woody[_7_] Woody[_7_] is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

"recursor" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 12/31/2011 01:47 PM, Alan wrote:
In message
, recursor
wrote

http://www.russandrews.com/product.a...currency=GBP&p
f_id=2137&customer_id=PAA3122123611657HNNULQPHBZIB BHUY

Check out the Deep Cryo Treatment link on that page

LMAO
"Russ’s thoughts in previous issues of our Connected magazine,
you’ll know that he advocates the freezing of CDs to improve
their sound quality"

It seems you can fool some of the [rich] people enough of the
time to make a good living selling ********.

I saw a couple in Comet yesterday buying a 1m HDMI cable for £45.
You should have heard the drivel the 'knowledgeable' salesperson
was spouting.

The damage that such people can do to the TV industry is........
well, words fail me. Mind you if they are daft enough to spend so
much (and it was by no means the cheapest) rather than £4.99 at
B&Q then they deserve it.

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com