Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Another stupid question

"JW" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 07:24:53 -0600 "Mark Zacharias"
wrote in Message id:
:
"JW" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 02:58:06 -0800 "William Sommerwerck"
wrote in Message id:
:

America is almost certainly the most stupid, parochial,

unsophisticated,
and just-plain-brainless Western society. What else is new?

Hey Will, Go **** Yourself with a splintered fence post.

Wow. That was even worse.

Yup, it sure was. But deserving. I'm tired of idiots Like Will
dumping on my country.

It's my country, too. I have a right to complain. I'm not an idiot, just a
semi-detached observer.

Find an "average" American who reads non-fiction books, * who knows anything
about anything that hasn't been presented to him or her via mass
communication or mass "culture". Find one who'd willing to consider points
of view other than his or her own.

You won't find many.

By the way, I don't believe in "one-world government". By the time human
beings progress to the point where it would workable without Fascist
coercion, there would be no need for it.

The problem with the world is people. And I'm not the first to say it.
Tarzan even said it in a movie.

* I think this is what Howard Beale means when he says "Only 3% of you read
books".