Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default tba450 IC data?

On 21 Dec 2011 19:55:38 GMT, put finger to keyboard
and composed:

I'm trying to repair an old radio receiver, it has a missing IC, from the
schematic this should be a TBA 450, but I haven't been able to find any
data on this IC. Does anyone have a datasheet or at least a pinout of this IC?

It's not much, and it's in Polish ...
http://datasheets.pl/T/TBA/TBA450.pdf

That said, it doesn't look like this IC belongs in a radio.

OTOH, my vrt databook refers to the TBA450(N)(Q) as a stereo decoder
in a 16-pin DIP/QIP package. Perhaps Philips and Siemens used the same
number for different ICs???

FWIW, there are some possible hits he
http://www.google.com/search?q=tba45...3Apdf+st ereo

In fact there is a TBA450 stereo decoder in the circuit diagram at the
bottom left corner of page 3:
http://marchal.jean.free.fr/Schemas/Dual/KA215.pdf

- Franc Zabkar