Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default Dimmers & LEDs

An aside on LEDs - they lead me to be more cluttered because I don't "see"
as much mess. I have been using a lot of smaller LEDs since 2005 but I really
don't trust CFLs.

I was alarmed to see many larger LEDs have built in fans. I asked at a trade
show and was told the step-down transformer was the source of heat and that
spozably the newer diode-based bulbs would be cooler.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm