Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kevin Miller[_2_] Kevin Miller[_2_] is offline

Default Calling all math wizards...

On 12/13/2011 09:13 AM, Dan Coby wrote:

Great. I see that he implemented both sets of equations along with the test
for when to use which set. (And they appear to work. It is always nice to
see things when they work.)

I see two red circles and two blue circles. The red circles are the
inner and
outer radii. One of the blue circles shows the inner edge of the
segments. However
the purpose of the other blue circle is a mystery to me.

What is the purpose of the second blue circle?

I don't know - I'll ask over in rec.crafts.woodturning. That's where DJ
posted is link and code to produce the output.

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska