Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Doug Winterburn Doug Winterburn is offline

Default Cutting board for blueman (1/1)

On 12/07/2011 11:38 AM, Han wrote:
Doug wrote in news:4edfaa16$0$32160
:

On 12/06/2011 05:55 PM, Doug Winterburn wrote:
On 12/06/2011 05:41 PM, Leon wrote:
I'll jump on the band wagon... These are end grain cutting boards,
walnut, maple and cherry. Given away as gifts and on one has wanted to
use them. They just set out looking pretty.

OK, then here's one I made for the daughter last Christmas - hard maple
and walnut end grain.

With the left overs, made a cheese board glued up edge grain.

- Doug

Neat, the knife as well. Would you mind sharing the source of the knife?

Was from a gift set many years ago. In addition to the knife, there was
a small round cherry board with an indentation for the knife handle. No
idea who made it - there are no markings on the knife :-(

--
"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to
blame somebody else." -John Burroughs