Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] google3luo359@yahoo.com is offline

Default Septic alarm

On Dec 1, 10:40*pm, RBM wrote:

As far as the alarm part of the system goes, there should be a pair of
wires, or a two wire rubber cord going from the alarm box to the alarm
float in the pit. The problem is either a bad float, or a bad cord,
where the wires have shorted together internally, causing the alarm to
stay on. Depending upon how the wiring was installed, it could be a very
easy installation.

Thanks for your reply. I agree with your assessment.
The question is though, would I be able to troubleshoot this myself?
I have a multi-meter and some electronics knowledge, but I'm not a
elec. wiz.
Granted this situation isn't rocket science.

Is there a quick way to get to the core of this on my own?

TIA