Posted to uk.d-i-y
Old Codger[_4_] Old Codger[_4_] is offline

Default Swapping a wheelie bin lid

On 01/12/2011 18:48, ARWadsworth wrote:
One of my wheelie bin lids had broken (the wind blew it over and snapped the
lids arm)

Now rather than bugger about phoning the council and asking for a new one I
was just going to pinch someone else bin lid on my way home from the pub
tonight (the fat bird at no 16 that still owes me £40 for a job I did last
week seems an ideal victim).

Now how do you change the lids? I need to know what tools to take with me..

If that "fat bird" reads this group she will know who to send to police
to. :-)

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field