Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] PlainBill@yawhoo.com is offline

Default Useful Resource ...

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 01:40:25 -0000, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

"spamtrap1888" wrote in message
On Nov 14, 8:49 am, "Arfa Daily" wrote:
Site I came across today, whilst searching for a Rotel schematic.

http://audio-circuit.dk/Schematics.htm

Hadn't seen it before. Seems to have quite a lot of useful stuff on it.

Many thanks for this pointer.

I downloaded two Crown (Amcron) schematics and one service manual. The
quality varied but you get what you pay for, I suppose.

Pardon me but when I see "Rotel" I always think of this canned tomato
and chillie concoction:

http://www.texmex.net/Graphics/rotel.gif

Excellent ! Must be a left-pondian product. Don't think I've ever seen it
over here

Arfa

I can say with confidence you haven't missed anything.

PlainBill