Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech
Dave Platt Dave Platt is offline

Default Mixing 4 audio channels to 3?

I'd also recommend decoupling your 16-volt power supply, with a .1 uF
located as close as practical to the V+/V- pins of each op amp.

Since the V- pin is already PS ground, I need decouple caps only on the V+
pins, yes?

Good practics is to put the bypass caps as close to the IC leads as is
practical, and run short traces (or wires) to the IC pins.

I wasn't suggesting one bypass cap from V+ to ground and another from
V- to ground... since you're using a single-sided supply and V- is DC
ground, that would be redundant (as you have noted).

--
Dave Platt AE6EO