Jay Pique

Default "Best" saw for accurate x-cuts and miters

Will a SCMS hold it's position if you tune it dead nuts to 90 degrees
and leave it there, or will it creep? I'm getting the sense that the
ideal situation would be to have a separate SCMS (CMS, MS) for 45s and
90s, as well as one you use for odd angles that you change the
adjustments on. I guess if there were a MS that had excellently
ground detents that were dead nuts at 90 and 45 every time you moved
it, that would be good too though. And much less expensive.

Does Starrett make a SCMS?

JP