Posted to sci.electronics.repair
amdx amdx is offline

Default Store that sells ceiling fan capacitors?

But the usual suspects don't seem to carry them. Not appliance part
stores or electrical supply stores. I couldn't find them listed at
Home Desperate or Louse. There were only a couple of online ceiling-
fan-part-only outfits, which I try to avoid: I like to show the
counter guy what I need, have him give it to me, pay, go home, and
replace.

Any ideas? If I must buy online I must, but I would really rather not

I don't see the part listed a Lowes.com, but I have bought one there
before.
Mikek