Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default VHIPST600K/-1 Reset IC by Sharp

abrsvc wrote in message
On Nov 2, 8:37 am, "N_Cook" wrote:
VHI prefix product code for Mitsumi device PST600K, data found , no

mention
of a
liquid inside. Anyone come across a corrossive liquid break down product,
from old age or whatever?

What did this come from? I can look up by mode and part number. Also
include the circuit designation if you can.

Thx,
Dan

+++++

It is in a 1998 Sharp VC MH711 vcr with a favoured feature so repair rather
than any old replacement. It is IC703 5V, 2.5V trigger. I'm more intrigued
where this liquid came from, down the legs of the device and then pooled
around it on the pcb. No hole in th e case above it anywhere for any user
spilt liquid to gain entry