Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Enrico lazzerini Enrico lazzerini is offline

Default Kaypro-II : display video to repair

Hi at all,
I bought an old computer with the wishing to make it alive. Itÿs name is
Kaypro-II and it has a 9" green phosphor monochrome monitor composed of a
LR30477 E39164 TOSHIBA CRT and a printed circuit steering Toshiba
TLC-134-TV-0. I tried to supply it with 12Vdc and I noticed that the
cathode of the CRT is lit, while the screen does not turns on and no shows
light even using the knob back adjustment for the light intensity. Wishing
to do TV repair technician I need the wiring diagram of the circuit
electric drive Toshiba TLC-134-T-V-0. Is there someone who has it?
I seem to hear at the power on of the CRT an high-frequency hiss and i
tryed to see if come out a shoke from the flayback transformer but nothing
come out.
Other useful info:
1) on the PCB
SN 23989586 K10MRDO
Toshiba 23879862 TLC-134-T-V-O
There is a chip NEC µPC1031H2
Flyback transformer with those info: TFB1026 2L24DS
2) on the back of the CRT
CRT Monitor LR30477 E39164 E2728531 2A13 3D Hu

Here some pictures:
http://elazzerini.interfree.it/Kaypro-II/Foto2026.html
http://elazzerini.interfree.it/Kaypro-II/Foto2018.html
http://elazzerini.interfree.it/Kaypro-II/Foto2019.html