Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mitsubishi "Blinking Green Light"

It's a conspiracy by Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Now, you
have the "all Black, all the time" channel.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"G" wrote in message
Dick Adams wrote:

Does anyone have experience with the Mitsubishi
Big Screen TV "Blinking Green Light" problem.
My son's girlfriend has a 52" Mitsubishi TV and
it stopped working except for the blinking green
light.

Put a piece of electrical tape over the light, problem
solved!

--

"I don't like to discriminate against terrorists based on
nationality.

October 19, 2011 - Ali Soufan (Colbert Report)