Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Adding external air tank to existing air compressor to give equivalent bigger tank

Artemus wrote:

Your logic and reasoning are just fine. Go ahead and add an
external tank, it shouldn't harm your existing unit.
Art

Will not harm it, but will it help him - which is what he asked? For me - I
do not know. I understand about cascadde units that do this kind of thing,
but I don't understand the demand requirements of those cascades. So far -
not a single reply has offered any real knowledge to the OP's question...

--

-Mike-