Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Baron[_4_] Baron[_4_] is offline

Default UK source of these .6mm "Dremmel" thick cut off discs

Jeff Layman Inscribed thus:

On 23/10/2011 15:37, N_Cook wrote:
Tube Packaged Black and Decker RT1018 36 piece 15/16 inch Emery
Cutoff Wheels. These are very similar to Dremel 409 cut-off wheels.
Use with 1/16 inch Screw Mandrel which is not included. 0.025 inch
thick. Use with Dremel rotary tools. Made in USA.

http://www.widgetsupply.com/page/WS/...wheel/XST5-RT1
018

In-Excess had them for 0.80 GBP per tub but I did not buy enough tubs
when they were in stock. Or a similar product say 20 to 36 in a tub,
not the expensive half dozen and a mandrel which are commonly
available in model shops. To cut the steel of an equipment case for a
larger pannel switch, or whatever, takes 3 or 4 of them for one job.

Complete set of various wheels, polishers, sanders, etc he
http://www.chronos.ltd.uk/acatalog/1...rpose-Set.html

But you might want to consider spending a few quid on a tungsten
carbide
cutting wheel. See here (watch the wrap!):

http://www.easycomposites.co.uk/prod...ith-arbor.aspx

£2.79 in "Boyes" shops !

I just bought one 50mm dia with mandrel.
--
Best Regards:
Baron.