Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Peter Bennett Peter Bennett is offline

Default Sanding small places

On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 20:48:37 -0700, "Paul" wrote:

I have been looking for something to do some sanding on the bottoms of the
holes and slots. Something to use with an electric drill to just smoothe the
bottoms a bit. I'm not coming up with anything, maybe yo all have some
ideas. Thanks.

There are bowl-making router bits - use a forstner bit to remove most
of the material, but stop a bit short of the desired depth. Then use
the router bit to finish the job. (The bit I have leaves a rounded
corner on the bottom, but a straight bit would do the job while
leaving a square corner.)

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
peterbb (at) telus.net