Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James[_27_] James[_27_] is offline

Default Bosch washing machine - reset procedure

On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 08:39:04 -0700 (PDT), spamtrap1888 wrote:

On Oct 9, 6:24Â*am, James wrote:
Hello,

Please can anyone tell me the reset procedure for a Bosch Exxcel 1400
washing machine? It keeps stopping at random intervals. Sometimes it
restarts when left for a while, other times after being switched off and on
at the mains supply. The problem began after power was removed while it was
working.

Here's a procedure for one Bosch Exxcel:

Terminating the programme
(Reset)
€“ Simultaneously press programme
buttons# and3
for approx. 3 sec.
€“ The programme sequence lasts
approx. 1 min. On the digital
display8 €¹ is indicated.
€“ Switch off the main switch(.

This model doesn't appear to have those buttons - most of the programming
is by a knob and the buttons a Start, Reduced ironing, Rinse plus, and
Reduced time. I've tried pressing all combinations of two of these, and all
combinations of three of them, for 3 seconds, with no effect. So, thank you
and I'm grateful for your contribution, but it must be for a different
model.
James