Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
WW[_2_] WW[_2_] is offline

Default Garage BEing Framed

"Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in message
On 9/10/2011 11:47 AM, jloomis wrote:
Yesterday.

Looking Good!

Looks like you are going with a 9'-10' ceiling. We had a new house built
with a 3 car and I ended up up with a 9' ceiling bonus that I almost
appreciate as much as the 3rd car. It is really nice to not be bumping
into he ceiling with 8' stock.

When we had our house built I insisted on 9 feet in the basement so I could
add a drop ceiling to hide plumbing and electrical. Also 9 foot garage
because needed 8 foot tall opening for vehicle door to clear our converted
van. Not that much more in cost at that time. WW