Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul - xxx[_2_] Paul - xxx[_2_] is offline

Default Remove small dents from stainless steel fridge

larkim wrote:

Any tips on how to achieve the above? Have a Fisher & Paykel brushed
stainless steel fridge that has acquired a few small dents from
children and adults alike. The kind of dent you'd get in a car door
if another car door bumped into it in a car park.

It may not be worth trying anything at all and just living with it,
but if there are any tried and tested techniques I'd be glad to hear
of them.

(I don't own an angle grinder, and I'm all out of car body filler...)

Hmm, options limited then ..

Glazing suckers/dent pullers maybe?

I guess a lot depends on the 'sharpness' of the dents, if they're
creased then it's unlikely you'll do anything good to them. If they're
just depressions it may be possible to 'suck' them out, or at least get
them nearer to flat.

Getting to the underside would give a far better choice of method and
chance of successful recovery.

--
Paul - xxx