Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer[_3_] Tony Bryer[_3_] is offline

Default Fourteen stairlifts replace lift at Paisley tower block

On 3 Sep 2011 14:28:31 GMT Bob Eager wrote :
Edward de Bono would be ashamed of you....get the lift to the floor
above, and walk down. (disregarding the edge case of a failed lift to the
top floor)

Won't work in many towers here - they have door handles to let you in to
the fire stairs but no handles on the stair side except at ground level. My
key tab will only let me take the lift to the floor where I live. When I
press the button to let a visitor in, it allows lift access to my floor for
two minutes.

Melbourne, Australia www.greentram.com