Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Plans for making a simple plow plane?

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 10:40:30 -0500, Roy
wrote:

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 06:19:52 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 08:39:12 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

Am I the only one with a strange visualization when you read the subject
line?

I see this Piper Apache blazing down the runway in the snow with the plow
clearing to the sides.

I see an A-10 Warthog behind that plow blade, using the 20mm cannon
for clearing the thicker ice.

You boys are obviously headed down a completely different slope than the rest of
us.

We merely use a whole lot more of our imaginations than the rest of
youse, and if it gains us some speed, so much the better!

--
Life is an escalator:
You can move forward or backward;