Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hole spacing

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 10:07:58 -0400, Jack Stein
wrote:

On 8/25/2011 9:31 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

I wish people would use publicly accessible sites instead of some
funky binary. ABPW is a PITA.

Only because you have to pay to access it, otherwise it is no more a
PITA than any other group. If you ask me, it's a PITA to not be able to
attach pictures to this group.

With nearly everyone on DSL or better now, I often think that, too.

Several _dozen_ picture hosting sites are free for the asking.

Picture hosting sites are nothing like a newsgroup. If you think Plaxo
or Flickr etc are the same as participating in something like ABPO your
officially out to lunch.

No, dialog is here, pics are there. ABPW is for ego strokers and
strokees.

--
Life is an escalator:
You can move forward or backward;